Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thumb Sucker no More!

The time has come for her thumb sucking to stop.
It was cute when she was 5 months, but no so much at 5.
My friend found this thumb sucking guard and I knew I needed one ASAP.
There were many cute ones to choose from which makes this thumb guard very fashionable.
We got it in the mail yesterday, slapped it on, and hopefully she'll be free from sucking very soon.
Click here for the site if you're needing some thumb sucking help too.
Last night went really well, but this morning we are having a meltdown.
She wants it off!
Hopefully it won't last long and she'll forget all about that nasty little habit.

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

That's awesome! I contacted her and asked if she makes or could make them for fingers. We need to get Sienna off of sucking her finger. It is so crooked now :S

Jaime said...

Good luck with this! I am glad I don't have to deal with thumb sucking, I would have to cut off the thumb!!

Kerry_Kid Giddy said...

It was torture for me too - having to watch them cry when they were just so tired and wanted to self soothe! Little prizes/incentives go a long way! Now I'm sad when I see old pictures of them sucking away on their thumbs and want my little itty bitty girls back! They grow up way too fast don't they?! Good Luck - to both of you! - kg

Amy said...

Fantastic idea! I'm going to have to get one of those for Abby when she's old enough to deal with it! Good luck!

Briann said...

I sucked my thumb till I was 9! I wish they had those when I was younger so I wouldn't have had to have braces!