Thursday, April 26, 2012

Camera Drama

Rocky bought me this camera for Mother's Day last year.
I thought I loved it till it broke in Nov.
Sent it back and they fixed it.
Then it broke again in Feb.
Sent it back and they fixed it.
Now it's broken again.
The warranty is up May 7th.
Do I send it back again or get a new one?
I asked them to just replace it and they told me as long as they had parts to fix it they would fix it.
I honestly am so done and just want a new one.
What are the best little camera's?
As much as I'd love a fatty pro one, that's just not in the budget.
Though if I buy a new one after just having this one for a year I might as well put the money towards a fancy one.
Decision decisions!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love my little cannon powershot. Perfect for pictures. Turns on fast. Can fit in my pocket. We've had it for at least 5 years. Dropped it a thousand times and it's still going strong.

*Katie May* said...

I have the same a cannon power shot. Have had it for years and no problems at all. If I ever buy another one it will be the same

Tiffany + Drew said...

Sounds like cannon power shot is a winner cause that's what I have too! I had one for over 3 years and lost it, and got a new one and I've had it for over 2.

Kenna said...

We have had Canon point and shoots since we started having a digital camera (I think we are on our second) and I love them. They never give me any trouble, are easy to use and take great pictures. We replaced our first one after it was dropped several times and finally died.