Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blog Much????

It's been a while since my last post.
Partly because I'm tired all.the.time.
But mostly because my camera is a piece of junk!
But, I bought myself an early Christmas gift...a pretty blue
Cannon Power Shot.
Now I'm back to taking lots of pics.

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant, so we get to find out what we're having sooner rather than later!
It was fun not knowing just once, but I think I like knowing what kind of peanut we're having.
Hoping for a brother for Todd so he doesn't move out, but either way we'd be thrilled.
I actually got him to admit he'd still love a sister.

So, I'll leave all of my probably 1 reader with this little diddy...
Kamber reliving her glory days as a baby.
Kylee decided it would be funny to put her milk in a bottle.
She sucked it right down!
Hope she doesn't decide she needs a bottle all the time now!

4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I haven't blgged in a year :s congrats once again! So excited for you!!

Unknown said...

Get on it Katie May! You got lots to share!

Jenny Knudsen said...

Chase found a bottle too but couldn't remember what to do with it. haha! I am so excited for another cute Turner baby :)

Kasey said...

That's funny! My other kids did the same thing and couldn't figure out what to do. Guess Kamber really does want to be a baby!