Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Old Skool

The other night Kylee had no clean PJ's.
I got to thinking and remembered something my brothers and I always did as kids.
We slept in my dad's BIG shirts.
It's a memory I'm so glad I dug out because my kids now think it's the greatest thing to sleep in their dad's BIG shirts.
It's also way cheaper than buying PJ's since these 2 are growing like weeds!
I'm excited for this new tradition.
Traditions and memories are the things that make growing up so much fun.

7 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

We totally did that too! Loved it!

MichelleY said...

My boys wear those every night :)

Dehner Family said...

I love kids in big t-shirts!! Looks so comfy. I think that thumb guard is awesome. I'm going to need one of those someday for our baby... He sucks his thumb all day. Good to know there is a solution! Your kids are too cute!

*Katie May* said...

Kids always looks so cute in them too! Makes them look and stay little for a while longer :)

Tay said...

Ours started with getting ready for bed at my grandparents' house (mom's side) and wearing my Papa's t-shirts. We called, and still call, them Papa Shirts. It's still weird to me that it's my turn to start or continue traditions like that. You get that weird feeling?

Unknown said...

No kidding....I didn't know people really bought pajamas!!!!!

This Mom, by the way----just in case you had a heart attack thinking your dad was actually blogging.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.