Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Birthday Girl!

My sweet baby girl is 3...tomorrow!
I can't even believe how quickly she has grown.
She is sassy, naughty, and sweet all in a cute little package.
I couldn't be happier that she is ours!
Here's 3 fun facts about this dark haired cutie!
1. She LOVES her binky. And I could care less at this point that she does!
2. She LOVES her baby sister and has a doll she plays
with named Teagan.
3. She LOVES to play outside and eat popsicles.
4. Just for fun...She LOVES to dance! She's in 2 dance classes because all she talks about it going to dance and dances around the house all the time. And she's good! Not just for a 3 year old. Her teacher said she has some natural talent. She did not get that from me!
Happy birthday cute girl!
 

1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Happy Birthday beautiful baby, may god bless you.

Regards,
Online Thesis Help